Welcome to 'Listen To The Sirens' a blog based site that aims to share some quality live Gary Numan recordings and Numan related artists. For a number of years I have run a similar site that is focused on The Stranglers (Aural Sculptors). This Numan based site, like the Stranglers one, is absolutely non-profit making. All recordings are shared freely for and by like minded fans. Similarly, no official material will appear on this site. Go and buy it/download it legitimately and support the artist.

Monday, April 5, 2021

Manchester Academy 5th April 2002

 


An anniversary gig now and once again this is from Manchester on this day in 2002.

FLAC: https://we.tl/t-8D60T0MVMM

Artwork: https://we.tl/t-Me4ZGCR2aP

01. M.E.
02. My Jesus
03. Metal 
04. Absolution
05. Dark
06. Down In The Park
07. Remember I was Vapour
08. Pure
09. A Prayer For The Unborn

01. Everyday I Die
02. Exile
03. My Shadow In Vain
04. R.I.P
05. I Can't Breathe
06. This Wreckage
07. Voix
08. Cars
09. Are 'Friends' Electric?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edinburgh Playhouse 2nd December 1984

  Electrofunk still had something of a hold over Gary Numan when the time came around to record a new album. The leather and studs of the ‘W...