Welcome to 'Listen To The Sirens' a blog based site that aims to share some quality live Gary Numan recordings and Numan related artists. For a number of years I have run a similar site that is focused on The Stranglers (Aural Sculptors). This Numan based site, like the Stranglers one, is absolutely non-profit making. All recordings are shared freely for and by like minded fans. Similarly, no official material will appear on this site. Go and buy it/download it legitimately and support the artist.

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Ink 'N' Iron Festival Long Beach CA 14th June 2015

 


As I look out upon a decidedly autumnal and wet Sunday afternoon I think how much better would it be to be enjoying a Summer's evening in the late Californian sun. In the company of Gary Numan too as he put in a festival appearance at the Ink 'N' Iron 'Kustom Kulture' (did Slade prepare the Festivals promotional material?) gathering in 2015.


This recording was captured and uploader to Dime some time back by mixter_.... Many thanks for the share!




No comments:

Post a Comment